Trinocular stereo zoom microscope track stand flate base
stereo zoom microscope the zoom-stereo microscope optical structure of common primary objective lens. The two beams after imaging the object are separated by two sets of intermediate objective lenses-the zoom lens, and they form an integrated viewing angle and pass through their respective eyepieces For imaging, its magnification change is obtained by changing the distance between the intermediate lens groups.
trinocular microscope has two eyepieces like a binocular microscope and an additional third eyetube for connecting a microscope camera. binocular microscope equipped with a lens for photographic recording during direct visual observation. They are therefore a binocular with a moving prism assembly in which light is either directed to the binocular assembly of the microscope or to the camera.
trinocular microscope may have one of several purposes. One purpose is to allow a second viewer access to a specimen at the same time as the person who is mainly using the microscope. This means that an instructor can, for example, look at what a student is seeing to answer a question or to check the accuracy of the student’s observations
Another purpose of a trinocular microscope is to allow the use of technology to either preserve the images seen through the microscope by recording them or projecting them. In the first case, a digital camera or video camera could be connected to the third eyepiece
Magnification: 7X-45X, 3.5X-270X with optional eyepieces and objectives
Eyepiece: WF10X/20mm high-eyepoint, wide-field; Convenient for observers wearing glasses
Optional Eyepiece: WF10X/20mm, WF15X/15mm, WF20X/10mm, WF25X/9mm, WF30X/8mm
Trinocular head, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable, can be locked in any position desired
Interpupillary Distance adjustment:54-76mm; Diopter adjustment:±5 diopters
Objective: 0.7X-4.5X stereo zoom; Zoom Ratio:6.4:1
Aux Lens: 0.3X, 0.5X, 0.7X, 0.75X, 1.5X, 2X
Stereo micrsocope apllication
Stereo microscope is easy to operate, the magnification is generally 7X-42X, and the maximum magnification is 180X. The stereo microscope is also the most widely used, the main uses are as follows:
1. Research in zoology, botany, entomology, histology, mineralogy, archeology, geology, and dermatology.
2. Inspection of surface phenomena such as crack formation of various materials and corrosion of pore shape.
3. In the electronics industry, it is used as a tool for spot welding and inspection of transistors.
4. It can be used for inspection of raw materials and cotton wool fabrics in the textile industry.
5. When manufacturing small precision parts, it is used as a device for machine tools, observation of the working process, inspection of precision parts, and assembly tools.
6. Digital stereo microscope for authenticity of paper money.
7. Surface quality of lenses, prisms or other transparent materials, and quality inspection of precision scales.
8. Widely used in textile products, chemical chemistry, plastic products, electronics manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing, food processing, printing, colleges and universities, archaeological research and many other fields.