Zoom stereo microscope track stand industry microscope top bottom led light
stereo zoom microscope
the zoom-stereo microscope optical structure of common primary objective lens. The two beams after imaging the object are separated by two sets of intermediate objective lenses-the zoom lens, and they form an integrated viewing angle and pass through their respective eyepieces For imaging, its magnification change is obtained by changing the distance between the intermediate lens groups.
Magnification: 7X-45X, 3.5X-270X with optional eyepieces and objectives
Eyepiece: WF10X/20mm high-eyepoint, wide-field; Convenient for observers wearing glasses
Optional Eyepiece: WF10X/20mm, WF15X/15mm, WF20X/10mm, WF25X/9mm, WF30X/8mm
Main Body: Binocular head, 45° inclined, 360° rotatable, can be locked in any position
Interpupillary Distance adjustment:54-76mm; Diopter adjustment:±5 diopters
Objective 0.7X-4.5X stereo zoom; Zoom Ratio:6.4:1
Aux Lens 0.3X, 0.5X, 0.7X, 0.75X, 1.5X, 2X
Focusing Mount: Vertical Height:300mm Mounting Size:76mm Focusing Distance:106mm
Track stand: 95mm B/W Plastic Plate and Paired Clips, Base Size：205x275x40mm
Illumination: Transmitted and reflected 5v/3w LED illumination with independent switches and adjustable intensity
stereo zoom microscope Features
1. The left and right beams in the binocular tube are not parallel, but have a certain included angle-the body angle of view (generally 12°~15°), so the imaging has a three-dimensional stereoscopic impression;
2. The image is upright, easy to operate and dissect, because the prism under the eyepiece turns the image upside down;
3. Although the magnification can be up to about 200 times, its working distance is very long. After adding an additional lens in front of the objective lens, the working distance can reach 200mm;
4. The focal depth is large, which is convenient for observing the whole layer of the object under inspection. At low magnification, the focal depth can reach 5.6mm;
5. Large field diameter, up to about 65.7mm at low magnification.
stereo zoom microscope application
Suitable for electronic circuit boards, chip packaging, jewelry identification, research phase analysis, micro-precision quality control, assembly, public security, bank trace comparison, teaching demonstration, clinical surgery samples, agricultural selection, textile inspection, breeding industry selection Pathological analysis. observation, assembly and inspection of micro-components and integrated circuits on the production lines of PCB, LCD and other industries, as well as the inspection of precision parts for mechanical finishing.
Meet the requirements of high precision in modern biology, medicine, scientific research, modern electronic industry online detection and other science and technology industries.